NoFrixion Ltd (“NoFrixion”) is committed to addressing the needs and concerns of our Customers. NoFrixion was founded with a view to solving problems our customers face in carrying out financial operations related to their business. We adopt a similar approach where customers are dissatisfied with the service provided by NoFrixion to them.
Regardless of whether complainants meet the definition of “consumer” within the Consumer Protection Code 2012 (as amended) (“the Code”), NoFrixion seeks to treat all complaints in a manner consistent with the expectations set out in the code
The Code defines “complaint” as:
- the provision or offer of the provision of a product or service to a consumer by NoFrixion; or
- the failure or refusal of NoFrixion to provide a product or service to a consumer
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint, we’d like to have the opportunity to hear from you so that we can put it right. You can let us know by contacting us in the following ways:
- In writing – NoFrixion, 4th Floor, 8 Harcourt Street, Dublin 2, D02 AF58
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.nofrixion.com
Please include in your complaint:
- Name of complainant
- Contact details
- NoFrixion user details, including NoFrixion Account
- The nature of the complaint, including when the conduct or incident giving rise to the complaint occurred; and
- Copies of any documentation supporting the complaint.
NoFrixion will seek to resolve all complaints with customers. NoFrixion will carefully consider your complaint, investigating the conduct or incident while taking into account all relevant factors, before providing a response.
- Acknowledge your complaint promptly, but in any event no later than 5 business days
- Provide a response within 20 business days
- Where we’re unable to reach a final conclusion, NoFrixion will respond with a rationale and indication as to when a final response can be expected, which will be within 40 business days of receiving the initial complaint
What you can expect from our response
NoFrixion will provide a written response to complaints, including those made verbally.
NoFrixion considers information received via complaints as valuable feedback, and applies lessons learned to the Service. In this regard, NoFrixion will conduct both root cause and pattern analysis of complaints to ensure that our customer experience service standards continually improve.
Complaints and records associated with customer complaints are kept for six years from the date on which NoFrixion ceases to provide any product or service to the complainant.
We will always try to find a satisfactory solution for you. However, if you are not satisfied with the outcome, you may be eligible to take your complaint to the Financial Services Ombudsman. The Financial Services Ombudsman is independent and they deal with complaints which consumers have about financial service providers. It’s a free service to you.
How to contact the Financial Services Ombudsman:
- Phone: 1890 882 090 or (01) 662 0899
- Fax: (01) 662 0890
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.financialombudsman.ie
- Address: Financial Services Ombudsman’s Bureau, 3rd Floor Lincoln House, Lincoln Place, Dublin 2